AB Vickers Scholarship
AB Vickers, a world leader in clarification and stabilization products for the brewing industry, has generously offered to provide a fully paid scholarship towards tuition in our web-based World Brewing Academy Concise Course in Brewing Technology (Aug, 18th - Nov, 17th 2013 ).
AB Vickers is a UK-based company and has been providing a wide variety of products and services to international brewers for over 200 years. They are pleased to show their commitment to brewing education through this scholarship. You can read more about AB Vickers and their full line of products and services at http://www.abvickers.com.
Scholarship Application Procedures
- The deadline for submission of this application is June 28, 2013. All applications must be sent in print form by mail or courier to arrive by the deadline date.
- We will not accept scholarship applications sent via fax or email.
- Do not send your application using the US Postal Service Next Day Service. They tend to try to deliver after our normal business hours. Our office is open Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm.
- If you send your package by courier, please use a reputable courier such as UPS, DHL or FedEx.
- The scholarship applicant is responsible for assuring delivery to our offices by the cut-off date and time. To assure delivery, you should use a courier that allows you to track the delivery of your package via the internet. Most courier companies offer this service.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, please do not contact us to inquire as to whether we have received your application. Your courier company should be able to provide delivery confirmation, whereas conventional mail will not assure deliver by the cut-off date.
Applicants for the AB Vickers scholarship should complete and attach the regular application for admission for the 2013 World Brewing Academy Concise Course (Aug, 18th - Nov, 17th 2013 ). A deposit is not required.
Applicants must provide a narrative on the following topics:
1. Indicate your career expectations in the brewing industry and how you hope to further these expectations by attending this course.
2. Describe your current position and provide additional information regarding your training and experience in the field of brewing.
A panel of World Brewing Academy faculty members will select the recipient for the AB Vickers scholarship based on the merits of the submissions received from all qualifying applicants.
All applications must be sent in print form by mail or courier to arrive by the deadline date. We will not accept scholarship applications sent via fax or email. The deadline for submission of this application is June 28, 2013. Your completed application form and answers to the questions should be submitted to:
Siebel Institute of Technology
AV Vickers Scholarship
900 N. North Branch St. Suite 1N
Chicago, IL. 60642 U.S.A.