AB Vickers Scholarship
visit abvickers.com »
This scholarship applies to the following courses
|Concise Course in Brewing Technology (Online)
||August 12th to November 11th, 2018
Rules and Regulations
- The deadline for submission of this application is June 30, 2018.
All applications must be sent in print form by mail or courier to arrive by the deadline date.
- A panel of World Brewing Academy faculty members will select the recipient for the AB Vickers scholarship based on the merits of the submissions received from all qualifying applicants.
- We will not accept scholarship applications sent via fax or email.
- The scholarship applicant is responsible for assuring delivery to our offices by the cut-off date and time. To assure delivery, you should use a courier that allows you to track the delivery of your package via the internet.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, please do not contact us to inquire as to whether we have received your application. Your courier company should be able to provide delivery confirmation, whereas conventional mail will not assure deliver by the cut-off date.
How to apply
Download Application form »
Applicants must also provide a narrative on the following topics:
- Indicate your career expectations in the brewing industry and how you hope to further these expectations by attending this course.
- Describe your current position and provide additional information regarding your training and experience in the field of brewing.
Your completed application form and answers to the questions should be submitted to:
Siebel Institute of Technology
AV Vickers Scholarship
900 N. North Branch St. Suite 1N
Chicago, IL. 60642