Beer Barons of Milwaukee Pro Brewer Scholarship Fund
Rules and Regulations
APPLY Online »
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to not award this scholarship.
- The applicant must meet Siebel requirements.
- The recipient of the Scholarship will have responsibility for all other costs.
- Only people currently employed as professional brewing staff from Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan are eligible. Brewers from Wisconsin will be given some preference but it will not automatically be awarded to a brewer from Wisconsin.
- The application must be completed between January 1 and February 28 of each year. Application started or completed outside that timeframe will be disqualified. The recipient will be notified on or about April 1. All others will be notified shortly thereafter. All applications in the system will be deleted on or about December 31 and cannot be carried into the next year.
- Application forms started before the start date will be excluded.