World Brewing Academy Advanced Brewing Theory Program Scholarship
Rules and regulations
- The deadline for submission of this application is September 28th, 2018.
- We will not accept scholarship applications sent via fax or email.
- The scholarship applicant is responsible for assuring delivery to our offices by the cut-off date and time. To assure delivery, you should use a courier that allows you to track the delivery of your package via the internet.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, please do not contact us to inquire as to whether we have received your application. Your courier company should be able to provide delivery confirmation, whereas conventional mail will not assure deliver by the cut-off date.
HOW TO APPLY
Download application form »
Applicants must also provide a narrative on the following topics:
- Indicate your career expectations in the brewing industry and how you hope to further these expectations by attending this course.
- Describe your current position and provide additional information regarding your training and experience in the field of brewing.
- Provide details of any collegiate-level studies of brewing sciences, brewing-related courses, and any self-directed studies of commercial brewing technology.
In addition, attach an endorsement from your supervisor or brewery manager. If you are unable to obtain an endorsement, please comment as to why you are unable to do so.
All the above is to be sent for arrival by September 28th, 2018 to:
Siebel Institute of Technology
ATTN: World Brewing Academy ABT Scholarship
900 N Branch Street Suite 1N
Chicago, IL 60642
Note that all applications must be mailed via UPS, FedEx, DHL, or USPS
(Regular, Priority or Express, but not Registered or Certified)