Scholarship for Online courses
AB Vickers Scholarship
AB Vickers, a world leader in clarification and stabilization products for the brewing industry, has generously offered to provide a fully paid scholarship towards tuition in our web-based World Brewing Academy (WBA) Concise Course in Brewing Technology (online).
AB Vickers is a UK-based company and has been providing a wide variety of products and services to international brewers for over 200 years. They are pleased to show their commitment to brewing education through this scholarship.
This scholarship applies to the following courses:
WBA Concise Course in Brewing Technology (online)
NOTE: This scholarship is applicable only to the online version of the WBA Concise Course in Brewing Technology (online)
Rules and regulations
- The deadline for submission of this application is June 28, 2019.
All applications must be sent in print form single sided by mail or courier to arrive by the deadline date.
- A panel of World Brewing Academy faculty members will select the recipient for the AB Vickers scholarship based on the merits of the submissions received from all qualifying applicants.
- We will not accept scholarship applications sent via fax or email.
- All applicants must meet course requirements as indicate on the course details.
- The scholarship applicant is responsible for assuring delivery to our offices by the cut-off date and time. To assure delivery, you should use a courier that allows you to track the delivery of your package via the internet.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, please do not contact us to inquire as to whether we have received your application. Your courier company should be able to provide delivery confirmation, whereas conventional mail will not assure deliver by the cut-off date.
How to apply
Applicants must also provide a narrative on the following topics:
- Indicate your career expectations in the brewing industry and how you hope to further these expectations by attending this course.
- Describe your current position and provide additional information regarding your training and experience in the field of brewing.
All applicants must meet course requirements as indicate on the course details.
Your completed application form and answers to the questions should be submitted to:
Siebel Institute of Technology
AV Vickers Scholarship
322 South Green Street, Suite 100,
Chicago, Illinois, 60607
United States of America