Scholarship for Online courses
American Homebrewers Association Lallemand Scholarship
Lallemand, the makers of Danstar dry brewing yeast, Lalvin dry wine yeast, and Servomyces yeast nutrient, is once again proud to sponsor the 17th Annual Lallemand Scholarship for the web-based WBA Concise Course in Brewing Technology .
This course, valued at $ 3,875, will provide students with comprehensive knowledge of the brewing process and the dynamics of brewery operations. The WBA Concise Course in Brewing Technology covers a full range of technical topics, from raw materials through brewing, fermentation, maturation, filtration and packaging. Whether you are considering a career in professional brewing, or you are simply looking to maximize your home brewing skills, this will be the experience of a lifetime. With the web-based nature of the course, students are not required to take time off from work or to travel to our campus, saving both time and money.
Rules and regulations
- This scholarship is awarded by random draw, and is only available to members of the American Homebrewers Association.
- The contest online entry forms must be submitted before midnight on June 1, 2018 (MT)
- Only one entry form per AHA Member will be accepted.
- Awarded courses must be completed within one year.
- Winners must provide a written report of their Siebel experience to the AHA/Brewers Association/Lallemand/Siebel.
- Rights to publish this report and photographs of the winner are granted to the AHA/Brewers Association, Siebel and Lallemand.
- AHA Governing Committee, Brewers Association Board of Directors, Brewers Association and American Homebrewers Association employees, Siebel employees, Lallemand employees and anyone who has previously been awarded any scholarship to the Siebel Institute are ineligible for the scholarship.